Thursday 25 August 2011

This helps

I don't know if this is because of the blog or because I'm doing things more concious then normal but I stayed calm again. Yesterday during dinertime the kids were tired. The youngest one played with the plates and one ended up on the floor...broken to pieces! He was shocked by it and became quiet and timid. I told him I wasn't happy with what he did. He said sorry mommy. I cleaned up and we had dinner, with a good eating boy. Also the bedritual went with fun and happy talking last night.
I really feel good, calm and happy with the way things are going. The strange thing is that I don't even feel the anger anymore in a stressfull situation! I hope I can keep this up, it makes life much easier, more effective and most important thing happier kids.

This first challenge is a succes so far.

I'm still curious how you are handling difficult situations with your children?

have a nice day, smile and be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment